Maybe you’re the extreme opposite but we are five months into 2017 and I am five months behind on my goals.
That’s OK, I know a guy who is 10 years behind on goals! Some people are 20 years behind, and they all started losing track of goals just like I did… one day behind, one week, one month, and before long 20 years past.
We take action now.
We Must Focus
One thing I do know…
The trick is to have hobbies that match your goals. For example, my goal is to make $10,000/month when I’m not working.
To achieve this goal I have chosen three incredible hobbies.
1) Toastmasters International
2) Internet marketing.
3) Whatever Jody Lea wants me to do.
1) Toastmasters International. I’ve already been a member for 7 years and have loads of speaking time under my belt. In 20 more years as a toastmaster I will deliver two thousand speeches guaranteed. I’ll win an International speaking contest and after 20 years of public speaking it will be hard not to make money.
2) Internet Marketing. I love creating content on the internet. I love writing books, sales funnels, and the work from anywhere lifestyle.
3) Jody Lea. Think of Jody lea like the woman behind Zues, you know that bitch is badass. I will do anything she asks. If she said “You suck at Toastmasters, you will never win because you are a big dum dummy head.”
Well… I would stand up to her. But if she said, “You have to get a job selling cars (my most likely career) to stabilize our income.” I would almost do it. In fact I’ve considered it. The truth is I can be good at all three of those things but why work harder when you can work smarter?
We cannot get distracted.
We have to use the resources that are available.
There are no excuses, just results!
We can do it!
Well that concludes a work day for me. Now I'm going to do something even greater tomorrow that will better today!
You might do the same,
If you like this then check out my followup blog: I always get what I want.